3.13.2013

Creating with the Stars: Week 1

Did you know it was me? :)  Yep, I did the tire table and came in 2nd!  What?! I'm pretty thrilled with 2nd. Who am I kidding? I'm thrilled I get to move on to round 2! Go check out the results of week 1 at East Coast Creative.  Did you see the Bicycle Wheel Clock from Karianne at Thistlewood Farms?  Aren't her photos spectacular? Where did she get that cool trunk?

Anyway, the tutorial will be up Friday on East Coast Creative.   I'm already hard at work on my "knockoff" project for next week. Sarah, my partner from Thrifty Decor Chick, and I are batting lots of ideas around. Remember to go vote again starting Monday.

In the mean time I thought I'd give you a behind the scenes look at my crazy table week.

My assistants are always near by. They voted to style the table like this.
Isn't cropping wonderful???
Ah yes, the treadmill and play kitchen are nice accents to my new table ; )
Have a good week! I'm going to be busy!

5 comments :

  1. Love the behind the scenes photos! Can't wait to see what your next project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for your project! (So glad you made it to round 2.) I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. (With the help of your two adorable stylists.) Best of luck, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You did a great job. I laughed about the cropping because I do the same thing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table turned out great! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you on Thrift Decor's site! I love the tire table and the beautiful DIY plate display. You nailed it on both of them!:) I love great DIY ideas. Can't wait to follow along-I'm a new member:)! Great job

    Laura
    House Envy

    ReplyDelete